Coordination meeting wil take place on 24-27 March, 2014 at Blekinge Institute of Technology (Sweden).
Objective: to harmonize education programs
Participants: university staff
Sunday, 23 March Arrival
Monday, 24 March
- Presentation of our project “ENGENSEC”
- Presentation of partners.
- Economical rules and rules for meetings, payment for work.
Tuesday, 25 March Harmonizing a Master degree.
- Example of a running Master with Double/Tripple Diploma (Darius Caban, WTU).
- Problems with different rules in a Master Program
- How to find common rules in a 2 year Master in Cyber Security.
- Deciding next meeting where we are going to finalize rules of a common Master.
Wednesday, 26 March
- Discussion about what/which security courses to develop “ENGENSEC” (Anders Carlsson)
- Presentation of Remote Security Cloud lab
- How to develop courses, how to collaborate
- Rules of course development, Bolonga, CDIO
- How to find experts; suggestions of expert’s to the course development.
Thursday, 27 March Departure day